Position: No1 Project Manager
Salary + package
My client are a Leading house building contractor, due to an increase in developments they are looking to increase their management team with a No1 Project Manager. The Project Manager they are looking for will have proven experience delivering spec housing projects and must be very accomplished at delivering high volumes of projects from inception through to completion and hand over.
As a project manager you will be based on site and managing the project taking a view of all commercial aspects including profits and costs and managing your onsite QS to drive this. You will have a proven track record of maximising value on previous projects and must be a strong communicator. You will take an overview of the overall Health and safety, quality and productivity of your sites and be able to drive these initiatives.
- Proven track record of successful delivery of projects.
- The ability to control costs, timing and quality in line with targets.
- Knowledge and Understanding of construction contract law and forms of contract through experience and formal training.
- Understanding and appropriately sharing build programmes.
- The ability to manage teams including the supply chain, direct employees and consultants
- Experience in dealing with clients directly and managing multiple customer relationships
- Ideally degree qualified or MCIOB
- Experience in the planning and programming of projects
- Computer competence (MS Word, Excel, Document control system, Asta/ Microsoft project/ Primavera software).
- Relevant CSCS Card
- 1st Aid
If you have the skills and experience outlined above and would like to be considered for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 0151 737 5560