Salary: Competitive (DOE)
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a well-established, leading contractor that specialise in Commercial Office Fit Out projects. They are currently seeing sustainable growth in line with its aspirations. They are now looking for a Project Manager to join their team due to the business continuing to grow.
The successful candidate will have a background of working within large main contracting companies that put health and safety and quality first. The candidate must have minimum 10 years of experience within the industry and must have in depth knowledge of QA management, able to demonstrate a snag free mind-set. The candidate must also have 50% experience of commercial office fit out and 50% construction knowledge as well as extensive knowledge of leading Cat A or higher education refurbishment projects between £2million and £12million.
The candidate must also have experience of managing traditional and D&B contracts, and in external envelops and curtain walling as well as working at heights on buildings of up to 8 storeys. Also, you must have experience of working on two stage contracts and must be able to demonstrate margin enhancement experience.
Qualifications / Accreditation Required
- Additional qualification SMSTS, Management CSCS, First Aid, Asbestos awareness and PAS UK.
- CIOB professional accreditation is preferred
- Implement all statutory regulatory and company requirements for managing health and safety.
- Develop and implement detailed programmes and schedules to allow monitoring and progress reporting
- A strong understanding of value engineering protecting quality whilst maximising value
- Understanding of quality expectations and incorporate these within the quality plan
- Contractually astute
- Accountable for the effective and efficient management of the project leading to a well-managed smooth hand over process.
- Excellent communication skills and a good team leader
- A professional detailed individual who takes pride in their work
In return you will receive a flexible and competitive salary benefits package which includes:
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Car Allowance
- Pension Contribution
- Healthcare Allowance
- Illness protection cover
- Death in service
- Bonus Scheme
If you have the skills and experience outlined above and please apply now with an up to date CV or call Rebecca Roberts on: 0151 737 5560 or email email@example.com