PROJECT MANAGER - NORTH WEST LONDON - £45,000 - £60,000
Our client are an established medium sized High End Residential house builders specialising in residential and mixed use developments, and remodelling. Their ability to design, manage and construct in-house enables the company to offer a seamless, multi-skilled construction service,
Our client are now recruiting for a project Site Manager for their projects across north west and central London.
This is a great opportunity to join a forward-thinking company who are looking to recruit a key member to their team now in order to establish a fantastic company culture.
The opportunity also has huge scope for progression due to the impressive future work load.
Your duties will include
- High spec New Build and refurbishment Residential experience with a developer or main contractor, overseeing projects from inception to completion
- Ensuring the project is completed within the build programme
- Manage all stages from concrete frame stage, as well as Envelope and internal works
- Manage aspects of the construction process; this will include the quality, making sure all health & safety procedures are in place and being adhered to and providing excellent customer satisfaction
- Ensuring the project is delivered within budget whilst maintaining the developer's high-quality image
- Ability to take full responsibility of the above units
About you -
- Worked for a reputable UK residential developer or main contractor
- Must be energetic, physically, fit, be process driven
- Coming up through the trades or construction industry related qualification(s)
- Can demonstrate longevity and commitment with a UK residential developer
To Arrange an interview and start date, please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 07557037656