Project Manager M&E
Slough Area/ On Site (Usually Central London)
Monday- Friday (9am-5pm)
Circa £6000 Car Allowance
I am looking for a Project manager with a background in M&E or HVAC engineering that is looking to join an established and growing company in the Mechanical and Electrical industry, The ideal candidate will be looking to come on board and strengthen the Projects department focusing on predominantly refurbishment work of Mechanical & Electrical and HVAC for large prestigious commercial sites in the Southeast and London.
I am looking to speak to candidates with experience and confidence to deliver all projects to a high standard, in line with CDM and company regulations and on time to quoted profit margins.
The role will have elements of travel, predominantly to other offices and sites located in and around the London/M25 area but will be mainly working from the Slough office for Year 1.
* Act as the main liaison for clients on live projects
* Ensure Health and Safety standards on site to comply with CDM Regulations
* Identify and quote Project variations from live projects
* Project manage equipment replacement projects including financial management and Supply Chain
* Create invoicing schedules
* Experience working to CDM regulations
* Be willing to work from Slough (when not on site) majority of their office time in year 1.
* NEBOSH, IOSH or Similar would be preferred
* DBS clearance (Be able to pass DBS)
* A full UK driving licence
* 3 years' experience in M&E or HVAC industry with a similar role
Ryan 0151 908 0034 or 07432 485 709
The client is an excellent company in the Maintenance, HVAC and M&E Industries and looking for experienced Head of Projects and Project Managers to join the team on a permanent basis.
At Russell Taylor we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our Facilities Management consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. We actively recruit at all levels, Graduates/Trainees, HVAC Project Managers and M&E Project Managers right through to Head of Projects and Technical Managers.
Roles include M&E Project Managers, HVAC Project Managers, Head of Projects and Head of Facilities Management.
This is a superb opportunity for any M&E Project Managers looking to work for a reputable M&E and HVAC Maintenance organisation.