Position: Project Manager
Salary: Paying up to £65k plus package
My client, a reputable fit out contractor specialising in carpentry, joinery, and high-end fit outs. Which has been providing a quality service to both their commercial and domestic clients are looking to add a Project Manager to their team on the back of a recent contract wins.
- Project Location is Dorset
- Works mainly consist of Joinery, Carpentry and fit out works
- You will have a team to manage
- Reporting into the Operations Manager on daily basis.
- High level of personal drive and commitment with effective goal setting ability.
- Ability to critically analyse information and identify key issues.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing along with the ability to persuade and influence others to gain agreement to and acceptance of ideas.
- The capacity to inspire and motivate others through skilful use of appropriate leadership style to suit the team and situation to get the best out of others whilst participating fully.
- Key Skills:
- Knowledge of construction best practices.
- Knowledge of H&S and environmental legislation.
- Commercial and contractual management skills.
- Planning management skills.
- Leadership, people/team management skills.
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Joinery/Fit Out experience
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with construction/project management software
- CSCS Manager or above and SMSTS certificateIf the above role is of interest and you would like to discuss in more detail, please contact James Hayes on 07852 961 425 or James.Hayes@russell-taylor.co.uk