Project Manager - Construction & Building Services HMNB Clyde (Faslane) nr Helensburgh
Salary: £44,500 - £50,000 plus package
About the role:
We are looking to recruit an experienced construction delivery professional to join our client in their Infrastructure Development team as a Project Manager to manage the delivery of a portfolio of building and civils and M&E projects across the HMNB Clyde estate.
Reporting to the Programme Manager, the Project Manager is accountable for delivery of their allocated part of the programme. This consists of managing a high number of projects at high values themselves, which will be of high complexity and sensitivity, whilst also allocating related projects of increasingly lesser value and complexity to the Project Controllers and Project Engineers that work with them. You will review the progress made against the projects owned by the Project Controller and Project Engineer and will provide them with support, advice and guidance to assist the overall delivery to cost, quality and schedule of combined parts of the team's section of the programme.
Concept - technical design Definition approval - Stakeholder Management Implementation - Commercial contract management Implementation - Project Approval process Implementation - Managing Contractors Reporting Project Performance (Internal and External reporting) Project Handover and Closure Task Management of Programme Section
We are looking to speak with Projects Managers, Surveyors or Clerk of Works who have proven experience in the delivery of construction focused workstreams.
- Must be good at working effectively as an individual or in teams; flexibly and resourcefully.
- Proven experience of managing projects or sub-contractors work packages
- Experience and familiarisation of modern Project Management Methodologies e.g. Prince2, APM, PMI would be beneficial but full training will be given in APM project management
- Experience and familiarisation of Project Management toolsets e.g. MS Project
- Good Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Budget Control to ensure that the Project is delivered to cost, as well as Risk Management to evaluate impact on Project Delivery
This role will be based at HMNB Clyde nr Helensburgh Due to the nature of this site all applicants must be able to gain and maintain UK SC level security clearance.
To apply please forward a copy of your CV to Andy.Coppock@Russell-Taylor.co.uk