Project Quantity Surveyor
North West – Cheshire
My client is a national fit out and refurbishment specialist. That’s currently have a Project Quantity Surveyor requirement to be based in their North West office, joining an experienced but dynamic Commercial Team. The Project Quantity Surveyor will be required to assist with their clients North West UK project operations, handling Project Values of anything between £50,000 up to £10million. The role will involve both tendering and framework tasks.
We are ideally looking to attract Candidates with 5+ years’ post graduate experience, with ideally a Degree, and a HND in relevant area. The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will have a proven history in Fit Out or Refurbishment projects. Those with blue chip retail clients experience would be advantageous. You will be looking for a challenging permanent position in a working busy environment.
Responsibilities for the Project Quantity Surveyor include:
- To attend site and progress meetings as required by the Client.
- To advise on the construction cost implications of any instruction and other matters as requested by the Client.
- To prepare periodic cost reports in agreed format at specified times
- To prepare, negotiate, and issue final accounts and final statements
- Taking bills of quantities and using up to date computerised estimating software.
- To prepare Contract documents, etc.
If you wish to apply for this exciting opportunity then please contact Amanda on 0151 737 5560, or email@example.com