Our client has a very exciting Opportunity for a Proposals Lead to join their sales team.
Quick overview of the role:
- This role will be responsible for generating sales proposals for targeted key accounts, clients, and projects.
What benefits will you get?
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- Bonus scheme of up to 15% of annual salary
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Up to 6% pension contributions (matched)
- Life insurance 4x annual salary
- Access to well-being programmes
- Access to lifestyle benefits website
- Cycle to work scheme
- Onsite parking
- Free tea/coffee provided
What will you actually be doing?
- Supporting business development managers in achieving successful sales outcomes
- Establishing clients' needs from enquiries and from sales / business development leads
- Establishing scope of works and materials take offs from clients' requests for quotations
- Developing written proposals based on the scope of works and materials take off tailored to the needs of our client
- Recording all activities within our CRM system (Membrain)
- Assisting any other sales activities associated with bids / proposals
- Keeping up to date with market trends, key clients and projects
- On a regular basis reporting on workload accurately and concisely
What hours will I work?
- This is a full-time, permanent role, contracted to 37.5 hours per week, working 08:00-16:45 Monday-Thursday and 08:00-12:30 on Fridays.
An ideal candidate will have:
- Customer focused, effective communicators, both verbally and in writing, experienced in report writing
- Extremely organised and able to effectively plan and prioritise their workload
- Highly accurate with great attention to detail
- Unfazed when working under pressure in a busy environment and able to meet strict deadlines
- Good problem solvers, systematic and methodical in their approach
- Confident users of MS Office, particularly Word and Excel
- Experience of using CAD packages (e.g. SolidWorks) and CRM systems (e.g. Membrain, Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics) would be advantageous Degree/HND/HNC Electrical Engineering with suitable practical hands-on design work experience.
- Educated to degree level (BEng or BSc as a minimum) in an engineering discipline, e.g. mechanical, acoustical, energy, design or innovation