Proposals Writer / Innovation Consultant
Working for a progressive research and innovation company that specialise in the advancement and commercialisation of novel solutions to overcome complex societal challenges. They provide training and consultancy services, alongside expertise that allows them to develop quality technical Robotic and Automation solutions to address real world market challenges in industries such as Oil and Gas, Renewable Energy, Offshore, Aerospace, Rail and many others.
Due to continued expansion, they are looking for an enthusiastic Innovation Consultant / Proposal Writer. The successful candidate will;
* Have successfully written grant funding proposals for funding calls including Horizon 2020 and Innovate UK
* Be able to demonstrate minimum 2 years' experience of successful tenders and knowledge of such funding calls
* Ideally come from a Technology, Scientific, or Engineering background, where you can demonstrate an ability to build a business case based on information provided
* Be Creative and self-motivated
* Have the ability to work on multiple projects, meeting tight deadlines
* Be passionate about writing, with a keen eye for detail
* Willing to be located out of Cambridge at least 3 days a week
As an Innovation Consultant, your main duties and responsibilities will include;
* Being instrumental in the writing of proposals
* Ensuring they meet the eligibility criteria
* Lead mind-mapping sessions for the generation of concepts
* Carry out detailed market research and analysis in order to demonstrate appropriate impact for a fundable project
* Formulate a convincing and persuasive proposition by researching competing technology solutions
* Communicate effectively with relevant departments, partners, and clients
* Ensure proposals are prepared, evaluated, and submitted to the compulsory standard and within required deadlines
* Assess, edit and improve proposal documents
This is an exciting opportunity to be an instrumental part of winning funding for progressive projects. Please apply with a brief covering statement.
Russell Taylor is an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.
For more information call Mel on 0151 304 7034, or click Apply now.