QA /Approval Manager - Pharmaceutical
Salary: Competitive, plus additional benefits
Our Client are a leading - multi sited Nutritional Manufacturer who are going through significant growth, which has led to opportunities in the QC/QA and RA functions.
Reporting to the Head of Quality/QC Manager the Approval Manager will:
- Review and approve suppliers to all companies within the group and site audits may be required.
- Completing external/3rd party audits in line with GMP guidelines
- Being the lead auditor for the team
- Making contact with Supplier or Site Representatives to arrange audits
- Carrying out follow up audits and reviews
- Audit preparation, i.e. sending out pre-audit questionnaires, gathering information The Person:
- relevant to the audit, generating audit checklists
- Will hold a Degree in a relevant Scientific Discipline
- Will have significant auditing experience in a GMP regulated environment (external)
- Will have supplier approval experience in a GMP/Pharma setting.
- Will have dealt with suppliers and complaints in a GMP setting
- Will have strong interpersonal skills