Role: QC Leader - Stability
Russel Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for a QC Leader - Stability to join a Global Pharmaceutical company based within the area of North West UK, Manchester. You will lead and grow the stability team across the business ensuring GMP standards.
- To ensure all the stability commitments are met and stability programmes are met also.
- Recruiting new staff for the stability team.
- Mentor, guide and train the stability team were appreciate.
- Co-ordinate the stability team and ensure all tasks are being completed on behalf of clients.
- Manage the introduction of new products and set up the process for the department.
- Attend team meetings and ensure all work is being done and on time.
- Produce reports and communicate with senior team to discuss issues found within the stability team.
- Produce validation documents / SOPS / quality control records and test procedures.
- Monitor staff performance, provide feedback to staff and improve team moral.
- Meet regularly with all departments to discuss operational matters across the business.
- Monitor client actions and ensure all technical aspects are being dealt with correctly.
- Set objectives and competency assessment for the stability team.
- Review all Analytical Methods and give constructive feedback to aid the introduction and any improvements.
- Maintain the level of all equipment for the continuity of QC operations.
- To get involved in any internal / external auditing when required.
- 2nd in command in the absence of the QC Manager.
- Must hold a Scientific Degree, preferably within a Pharmaceutical or Chemistry discipline
- Good working knowledge of complex laboratory equipment and processes; for example ( GC / HPLC / UV / IR.
- At least 4 years experience working with the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Supervising staff and training etc
- Stability project management experience.