Ensure management policies and systems:
- are effective in maintaining the safety and health of employees and other affected persons;
- are effective in ensuring the quality of products and services;
- are effective in ensuring the security of data regarding, employees, customers, and any other sensitive information;
- are compliant with relevant legislative requirements
(HASAW, COSHH, CDM, GDPR etc.);
- are compliant with current relevant standards
(including ISO9001; ISO14001; OHSAS18001; ISO27001; ISO61508);
- support efficient and effective business practices; g. are understood and followed by company staff
- are maintained to meet changing practical needs;
- are regularly reviewed to address inadequacies and updated to include
Provide a regular monthly report to the management team; highlighting
- Recent SHEQS activity
- Changes in the legislative environment; Changes in relevant standards
- Internal Audits planned and carried out; trends; non-compliances; late audits / responses / corrective actions
- External Audits planned and carried out; non-compliances; observations
- Required actions and/or expenditure by management team
- Opportunities for improvement
- Forward plan of SHEQS activity over coming period.
- Advise on features of the premises, environment or company infrastructure which do not positively contribute to SHEQS. Strongly highlight any risks not adequately managed.
- Act as a member of the senior management team in support of all aspects of the business.
Aptitude/ Attitude - Person characteristics
- structured; organised; logical; compliance-oriented, effective communicator; clever; positive; flexible; pragmatic; customer focus; team player; able to drive change