Quality Systems Engineer
Upto £30k plus package
We have an excellent opportunity available in the Liverpool area for an experienced Quality Systems Engineer to join our clients business due to continued and increased demand on operations. The position will be working with our client whom are dedicated to providing top quality surface treatment and processes within the Global aerospace sector. With a promising outlook for the business moving forwards, this will be a permanent position and will allow the successful candidate to develop further in the position and with the business.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Be up to date with, and manage company transition to the new revised Aerospace Quality Management System
- Work to companies Quality targets (KPIs etc)
- Work with other teams in business such as Production to proactively resolve any issues etc
- Overseeing company compliance to quality approval systems
- Carry out Internal Audits in line with scheduled plans
To be considered for the role, you will:
- Be up to date with Aerospace Quality Management Systems
- Be familiar with NADCAP
- Have experience of working with Chemical Process'
- Have experience of recognised problem solving approaches such as 8D & 5Y
- Ideally be qualified to complete internal audits.
- Be qualified to minimum of HNC level in Engineering Systems or similar
- 2-3 years prior experience in similar field
If you would like to discuss the role in some more detail please contact Graham at Russell Taylor for some more information, or click the link to apply.