LOCATION - LEEDS
Working for a specialist process control systems and LV switchboards company, you will be the stand alone Quantity Surveyor working directly for the Managing Director.
- Preparation of Activity Schedules, Bills of Quantities and Resource profiling
- Preparation of Applications for Payment for submission to Client(s)
- Reviewing project work scopes, notifying and preparing variations as necessary
- Subcontract administration including developing subcontract documents, reviewing and agreeing valuations, managing variations and negotiating final accounts and providing commercial advice to project Managers.
- Analysing the commercial progress of allocated projects working closely with the project delivery team
- Preparing internal reports such as financial reconciliation and anticipated project performance
- Negotiating final accounts with Client(s)
- RICS recognised qualification or equivalent in one or more of the following - surveying, construction, civil engineering, structural engineering
- Ability to interpret drawings and specifications to allow the preparation of Bills of Quantities/Schedules of Rates and other such procurement documentation
- Experience and qualifications appropriate to service in similar role required
- Experience in contract final accounts including valuations and variations required
- Must have experience in cost control
- Experience with NEC and other types of contracts.
- Experience of cost/value reconciliation/reporting, project management, negotiating and settlement of accounts desirable
- IT literacy with competency in Excel essential