Position: Project Quantity Surveyor
Salary: Up to £65k + car allowance + travel + healthcare + pension + bonus
Due to several recent contract wins, my client are looking to add to their commercial team. This is a superb opportunity to join a contractor with a sustainable growth plan in place. My client works in all sectors including Educations, Healthcare, Residential, Commercial and Public Sectors.
- Looking for a Project Quantity Surveyor in Kent
- You will be responsible for all procurement, financial reporting, client valuations, management of subcontractor accounts, submitting monthly financial reports etc.
- You will have the support of a visiting Commercial Manager.
- Great opportunity to develop into a Senior Quantity Surveyor in the near future.
- Huge pipeline of work in the South East region area for the new year
- Must have at least 5 years' post grad experience within a reputable main contractor.
- Must be degree qualified in a construction orientated subject.
- Experience working on new build projects is desirable, but not essential.
- Good career longevity is desirable.
- You must have excellent communication skills.
- You must be driven and enthusiastic.
If this position is of interest and you would like to discuss in more detail, please contact James Hayes on 07852 961 425 or James.firstname.lastname@example.org.