Position: Project Quantity Surveyor]
Location: South London
Salary: Up to £60k + car allowance + travel + healthcare + pension + bonus
Due to several recent contract wins, my client are looking to add to their commercial team. This is a superb opportunity to join a contractor with a sustainable growth plan in place, and be a part of that growth. With projects ranging between £5m and £40m across education, commercial, healthcare, residential and leisure, they are able to offer a diverse and varied pipeline of work.
- As a Project Quantity Surveyor, you will be the commercial lead on a £9m new build school in South London.
- You will be responsible for all procurement, financial reporting, client valuations, management of subcontractor accounts, submitting monthly financial reports etc.
- You will have the support of a visiting Commercial Manager.
- Great opportunity to develop into a Senior Quantity Surveyor in the near future.
- Huge pipeline of work in the South London area.
- Must have at least 5 years' post grad experience within a reputable main contractor.
- Must be degree qualified in a construction orientated subject.
- Experience working on new build education projects is desirable, but not essential.
- Good career longevity is desirable.
- You must have excellent communication skills.
- You must be driven and enthusiastic.
If this position is of interest and you would like to discuss in more detail, please contact Luke Ellis on 0203 327 0158 or Luke.Ellis@russell-taylor.co.uk.