Role: Junior Quantity Surveyor
Salary/Package: Paying up to £35k + Package + Travel + Healthcare + Pension + Bonus + day release (If applicable)
My client, a family run main contractor, are looking for a hungry and ambitious individual to join their expanding team due recent contract wins.
- Working under a Senior Surveyor.
- Working with mixture of projects such education, healthcare, commercial, retail, new build, private clients.
- You will initially go in and assist with the procurement of several sub-contractors for the project.
- You will be involved with payments, managing sub-contractor accounts, re-measuring, valuations and reporting.
- You will report directly into a Senior Surveyor.
- You must have at least 1 years' experience within a main contractor or developer
- Post Graduate are welcome
- You must either be degree qualified in a construction orientated subject or working towards this.
- Previous experience working on a large new build project is desirable, but not essential.
- You must be a strong communicator.
- Be hungry and ambitious.
- Work well as part of a team, but also use your initiative when required.
If this role is of interest and you would like to discuss in more detail, please contact James Hayes on 0203 327 0158 or email@example.com.