Research Analyst , Method Development
Hours: Mon - Friday 8:30 - 16:30
Salary: Competitive DOE
Benefits: Bonus, Company Pension Scheme, Death in Service, Health Insurance Medical Insurance, Parking Onsite
Our Client, a well-known Medical Devices - Microbiology based company are looking to recruit for an Analyst within their R&D Labs. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary and the chance to progress with their HPLC knowledge in an ISO:13485 setting.
- Will hold a Degree in a Science - ideally Chemistry related discipline
- Method Development experience in a Pharmaceutical setting is essential
- Will have proven GLP - GMP Pharmaceutical or Medical Devices HPLC experience ideally with method validation and method development experience
- OOs/ OOt experience (Out of spec/ trend)
- The perfect candidate will have Knowledge of microbiology and experience of commonly used techniques e.g. aseptic technique, serial dilution antibiotic susceptibility testing bit not essential.