Due to continued growth, we currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Recruitment Resourcer to join our Manchester business.
Working out of our Salford Quays Office (with free parking and excellent public transport links) you'll be joining our successful (and very busy) Construction Trades Team.
Supporting the Consultants in the business you'll be responsible for:
- Resourcing potential candidates - via database, job boards and referrals
- Advertising positions and reviewing / shortlisting responses
- Reference checking candidates and confirming they have the correct certs
- Checking and monitoring candidates right to work in the UK documents
- CV Formatting
- Conducting both telephone and face to face interviews
- Taking / making inbound / outbound calls
- Ad hoc team admin support
As a Labour Manager - you'll need to have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), be extremely organised, be able to work to tight deadlines, be a great team player and be driven and motivated in a competitive environment.
Ideally you will have some knowledge of recruitment - but this is not essential as a full and personalised training plan will be offered.
In addition to your basic salary / package - you'll also be eligible to join the monthly commission scheme, which will see your earnings further enhanced.
Career progression will also be clearly mapped out - offering you opportunities to progress into a Consultant Role - or move up to a management position within the resourcing team.
In return you'll be offered a fantastic package including:
- Competitive salary (negotiable, depending on experience)
- Regular performance based salary reviews
- A clear, monthly commission scheme
- Company mobile phone
- 3.30pm finish on Fridays
- 25 days holiday (rising to 28 days with length of service)
- Extra half day holiday for your birthday
- Regular incentives and company rewards
- Modern offices with breakout areas and canteen
- Free parking
- A fun, vibrant and nurturing environment
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online with an up-to-date CV, and we'll be in contact to discuss interview slots.
All communication will be treated in the strictest if confidence