Job Title: Repair Engineer/Technician
Location: Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
* £27-35k Dependent on experience
* 25 days Holiday + Bank Holiday
* Commission based on individual output
* Overtime available
Hours; 40 hours, Monday - Friday
Working for a global company from their busy factory in Stoke, your duties will include;
* Repair and Calibration of Industrial Controls, specifically Drives and Automation
* Perform repair of units down to component level, using good soldering and troubleshooting skills
* Use of test equipment (Oscilloscope, Multi-meter, and Function Generator) and test fixtures to ensure complete and proper repair of each unit
* Order parts as necessary for each unit processed
* Update tracking notes on the computer system reflecting the steps taken to repair each unit
The majority of work will be bench level electronic and electro-mechanical repair tasks using industry standard trouble shooting, repair and soldering skills. This will also include Documentation of actions taken on each item and communication of completions, obstacles, and concerns.
* Experience of repairing Drives and working with automation down to component level
* Relevant industry experience - either as a Repair Engineer/Technician or a Service Engineer
* Confident in your ability to perform the above tasks comfortably and without supervision
* Ability to work in a team environment, be self-motivated and driven
* Computer Literate
* Experience in service and/or robotics industry is a plus
If you are looking for a new role, and want to work for a global company where you can work autonomously, with minimal supervision, carrying out component level fault-finding on big brands then this could be the role for you.
Apply now to Melanie Mortin at Russell Taylor for more information!