Recruitment Resourcer - Bromborough (Wirral)
Russell Taylor is a rapidly expanding, technical and engineering and Construction recruitment agency based in Cheshire, Wirral. Part of a £150 million turnover group, we are one of the country's fastest growing recruitment companies. Due to continued expansion and an increasing workload, we looking to strengthen our Construction Management team with the appointment of a Recruitment Resourcer.
We are looking for bright, confident individuals who can demonstrate a real passion to succeed within the recruitment industry and who can forge a very successful and rewarding career with Russell Taylor.
We work within the construction, engineering, manufacturing and scientific sectors, on a national and international basis. All of these sectors are currently experiencing major and sustained growth, so there is no better time to join our company and launch a varied and financially rewarding career in recruitment. So, if you are an ambitious, energetic person who is hungry to succeed in a fast-paced sales environment, then we would like to hear from you.
- To support the Construction Management team in terms of identifying suitable candidates for live requirements.
- Dealing with temporary Contract workers and client queries, payroll requests, advertising roles and new temporary worker setups.
- To grow, develop and manage the team's candidate database
- To research online and press resources, to gain an in-depth industry knowledge of the Construction sector
- To always represent the company in a highly professional and ethical manner
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and have a professional appearance
- Excellent telephone manner
- Be able to demonstrate a good level of numeracy and written English
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise effectively
- Be resilient, tenacious, ambitious and dedicated
- Above all, be a team player and enjoy working with like-minded people in a vibrant and driven environment
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office
- To be educated to 'A Level' standard (or equivalent) with at least 12 months' work experience - ideally telephone based
- Proven ability to work at a fast pace and under pressure, handling several ongoing assignments
- Experience of customer service
- A track record of surpassing customer expectations and delivering against targets
We offer a friendly working environment in our very own converted manor house and grounds, based in the leafy village of Burton in Cheshire. We have excellent facilities on site including free parking, games room, gym, bar, on-site café, extensive break out rooms and stunning surroundings.
We also offer structured training, a competitive basic salary, commission scheme, regular incentive rewards, company holidays and a benefits package including 25 days holiday (rising to 28), a company mobile phone and pension scheme.