Role: RF / Radio Frequency Calibration Engineer / Technician
Salary: Excellent Salary
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for a RF / Radio Frequency Calibration Engineer for a Global Test & Inspection company. This is a great opportunity to join a growing worldwide organisation who offer competitive salaries, career progression, development and training. If you have Radio Frequency Calibration experience / calibration electrical / electronic calibration experience please apply within.
- RF Calibration, Measuring instrumentation to UKAS ISO 17025 Accredited Laboratories.
- Radio Frequency calibration measurements equipment, procedures, instructions and specifications.
- Maintenance of calibration database, filing system, certification process and files.
- Assist with training others in the workplace where required.
- Assist in the development and improvement of inspection and calibration procedures.
- Take part in audits external / internal working closely with Quality Team.
- RF / Radio Frequency Calibration Measuring experience would be highly desirable.
- Awareness of ISO 17025 UKAS regulation.
- Customer focused environment
- Electrical / Electronic Degree would be highly desirable also.
Keywords; RF, Radio Frequency, Calibration, calibrate, measuring