Job Title: RF Radio Frequency Manager
Salary: Highley Competitive
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Radio Frequency Product Testing specialist to be a manager for a global testing company based in Hampshire. You will develop a team of high performing technical staff to deliver an environment and services across the business. You will have experience of testing and compliance of RF/wireless products within an accredited Test House environment.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Overseeing the welfare and development of the teams across the business, including conducting Personal Development Reviews, dealing with attendance, performance and conduct issues.
- Responsible for achieving operational excellence standards/targets, optimising report lead-times and resource utilisation for our RF testing services.
- Ensuring we have the correct accreditations, capability and resource to conduct the work quoted.
- Working with the sales teams to qualify and prioritise work which supports our growth strategy (Tier 1 and 2 customers).
- Supporting Quality and Accreditation processes including preparing capital equipment evaluations and supporting new service development.
- Ensuring a safe working environment; responsible for COSSH assessments, risk assessments and safe systems of work by ensuring these are current.
- Responsible for provision of technical support to the GMA team.
- Overseeing all RF activities with priority provided to selected Key Accounts or Special Projects.
- With the team, develop marketing information, press releases, technical papers to present at relevant Industry forums.
- Developing deputies and succession planning within the RF team. Person Specification/Essential Key Competencies:
- Demonstrable experience of testing and compliance of RF/wireless products within an accredited Test House environment.
- A proven track record of leading a team of technical specialists
- Open to new experiences and cutting-edge technologies
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritise workload based on an agreed business requirement.
- A track record of exercising a good balance between technical judgement and commercial awareness.
- A motivational team player, with a positive "can-do" attitude who actively and positively engages with colleagues.
- A proactive approach to change and self-development.