S7 SYSTEMS ENGINEER
Russell Taylor are actively recruiting for an S7 Systems Engineer to work on Torness Power Station (near Dunbar). The candidate should have proven experience commissioning S7 Systems, ideally supported by Siemens certification/training.
* Involvement throughout whole software/systems lifecycle, from design through coding to testing, installation and configuration, and documentation (working throughout to full QA procedures)
* Working within project team to customer deadlines
* Installation and configuration / testing work at customer sites
* In depth knowledge of S7 systems (TIA Portal & S7-1500 PLCs)
* Knowledge of Profibus DP/Profinet networks
* Engineering / Computer related or appropriate engineering qualification (degree/HND) or comparable industrial experience
* Minimum 5 years' experience to fulfil requirements of this post.
* Good client facing skills, must be able to work as part of combined client/contractor team
* Willingness to travel and work away when required
* Driving licence