AREA SALES ENGINEER - NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING
A well established leading company who specialise in non-destructive testing are looking for an experienced Sales Engineer to join their team.
Established for 30 years, they provide a full range of inspection services to a wide variety of clients throughout the UK. Due to their expertise, they services customers in oil and gas, pharmaceutical, energy, nuclear and utility sectors. They have a strong track record of providing the full range of non-destructive testing services both on site and at their fully equipped base.
The company are now looking for an experienced Sales Engineer to provide technical sales support in order to maximise and grow the sales position across the UK NDT market. The role involves;
* Actively following up on leads generated through online enquiries
* Following up on tenders that have been submitted and turning them into orders
* Writing quotes in order to generate business
* Prospecting new clients
* Setting up meetings and closing business face to face
This is a national based role where you will be expected to be out on the road a lot of your time. Ideally, the successful candidate will visit their Merseyside based office once a week, however this is not essential for someone living further away.
* Proven track record in field sales role
* Significant background in non-destructive testing sales
* Ability to communicate effectively at all levels - both verbal and written
* Track record of bringing enquiries and leads through to contract award
There is an attractive salary attached to this role plus commission, company car/allowance, fuel allowance, mobile phone, laptop and expenses.