Section Leader - 18 month FTC- (Medical Device, Pharma, Personal Care)
£37,0000 plus Bonus and Benefits
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Section Leader within an established Global Pharmaceutical company as they undertake a period of growth and development.
The role will be based at their Yorkshire site and will require someone with the ability to lead and develop a manufacturing team to deliver key manufacturing performance goals.
Section Leader responsibilities:
- Accountable for the management of materials, machines and manpower to deliver an efficient operation and achieve manufacturing targets.
- Implement and promote best practices. Competently use the systems that significantly improve business operation and provides support to projects.
- Build and develop strong productive working relationships across the business.
- Demonstrate a sound technical and product knowledge. Is the process expert and is capable of confidently leading site audits.
- Ability to build strong, productive relationships throughout the business. Demonstrate ability to lead by example and promotes pride and ownership in their work with direct reports and team members. Works closely with other Section Leaders, sharing experience, knowledge and ideas.
- Demonstrate the ability to be a change agent.
- Promotes Continuous Improvement and drives related projects to achieve quick wins. Supports and promotes QIC initiatives. Actively encourages others to try new ideas/take appropriate risks; treats mistakes as learning experiences.
This role will be a key opportunity to develop and grow the manufacturing function and implement initiatives to improve current manufacturing processes.
As our successful candidate you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Good communication skills both written and verbal. * Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work to deadlines and use own initiative to resolve problems * Good level of IT literacy
Apply Via CV Submission or contact Mike Cairns on 07741 260386 to discuss further.