Area Sales Manager - North West England
My client is looking for an Area Sales Manager / Territory Sales Manager / External Sales Manager / Senior Account Manager / Field Sales Manager to join the North West division, ideally located in the Liverpool or Manchester area your role will be selling to the NHS, Procurement, ICU, Operating Theatres and many more secondary care units.
A truly global company who are specialists in the design, development and manufacture of medical devices, this UK manufacturer have a world class reputation within their field, and are continuing to grow.
The main focus for the Senior Account Manager will be to grow and maintain sales within your designated territory. This will be through actively finding new business, whilst also maintaining and growing existing customer accounts/
Key duties include;
- Manage a sales territory and demonstrate excellent discipline
- Deliver on all KPI's set
- You will be required to work alongside the sales team across the UK to ensure you get the most out of every opportunity
- New Business Development
- Managing existing accounts
- Developing and building good client relationships with your region
The ideal Senior Account Manager will be comfortable in an external sales role, and adept at developing relationships with customers. They will possess the following;
- Strong relationships with NHS trusts throughout the North West
- Knowledge of and contacts within routes such as Operating Theatres, Procurement and Critical Care
- Good business development skills
- Ideally sold Consumables into these Routes to market.
- Enthusiasm and dynamism
- Good communication skills
- Will be a tenacious individual
- Proficiency in IT - Word, Excel, Power Point is essential
- Able to meet deadlines, work well under pressure and multi-task
- Able to travel and stay away overnight when required.
- Full clean driving license
They have excellent package on offer including great salary dependant on experience plus bonuses and a company car.
Russell Taylor is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.