Senior Analyst, Pharmaceutical - HPLC
Our Client, a Pharmaceutical company who is currently experiencing significant growth at this time; is looking for an experience Senior QC Analyst or an experienced Analyst with some supervisory experience to move into a more senior role.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Will hold a Degree in a relevant/ Science discipline
- Will have extensive GLP GMP industry experience using HPLC, LC-MS, GC, GC-MS this needs to be in a commercial or manufacturing lab (not education based).
- Will ideally have Method Validation experience (as a minimum in HPLC and dissolution)
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirements, including FDA, MHRA etc.
- Experience mentoring, training and supervising lab staff.