Role: Senior Analyst Test Lab
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Analyst to join a fast-paced test lab working within Cambridge. This is an excellent opportunity for either an experienced Analyst with 5 years + experience or a Senior Analyst looking for a new opportunity.
- Assistance in the generation of accurate and timely data in line with client expectations and UKAS standards
- Assistance in the maintenance of QC and sample data in an accurate and ordered manner in compliance with our client's quality systems.
- Assistance in maintenance programmes for the Departments specific analytical instrumentation and any other analytical equipment used by the Department. Maintenance procedures shall ensure that instruments are kept in a clean and serviceable condition and that routine in house maintenance procedures are kept up to date.
- Maintenance, storage and labelling of adequate stocks of reagents and standards. Consultation with the Divisional Manager when turnaround deadlines cannot be met with reasons and proposals to remedy the problem.
- Consultation with the Divisional Manager when insufficient resources are available to fulfil the duties of the Department. Person:
- Degree/HNC or equivalent experience - Science
- 3-5 years relevant work experience
- People Management skills
- Organisational skills
- Communication skills
- Problem solving
- PC literate - Intermediate
- Relevant and previous analytical experience
- Detailed knowledge of relevant instrumentation
- Numerical & verbal reasoning
Keywords: Environmental testing, ISO 17025, UKAS, soil, ICP-MS, IC, HPLC