SENIOR BUYER - NOTTINGHAM - £40,000 - £50,000 + BENEFITS
With experience across every sector, Our Main Contractor Clients is a leading force in the building industry and has the expertise and production capability to deliver high quality, cost effective buildings that meet the current and future needs of their users.
They operates across multiple sectors, delivering a comprehensive range of innovative Solutions, operating in the MOD, Commercial, Retail, Hotel, Student Accommodation and Education sectors.
With an upturn in work our client would like to appoint a Senior Buyer to oversee procurement on a number of building schemes upcoming and ongoing
- Experienced procurement professional, qualified to CIPS level, preferably with experience in main contractor construction
- Able to communicate with both design and production personnel to co-ordinate the activities necessary to deliver the procurement element of projects to time and budgetary targets.
- A dynamic individual, who would prefer to use their well developed communication skills to develop relationships that improve delivery performance, reduce lead-time, price and cost, rather than email and wait for a response.
- Will be experienced in identifying opportunities as a result of understanding the production process and linking this to the end to end supply chain.
- Used to working under pressure to tight deadlines, a motivator and team player who can network in both internal and external stakeholder environments to bring in procured parts to meet production requirements
For more information on the role and to arrange a meeting, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 07557037656