Russell Taylor are actively recruiting for a Senior C&I Engineer with Functional Safety Experience (Also TUV Certified),
The contract is based near Doncaster and is likely to be 6 to 12 months long. It will also be out of scope of IR35.
* Demonstratable experience in the design of safety control systems to the requirements of IEC61508:2010 and IEC61511:2016 within the petrochemicals, oil and gas industry on top tier COMAH sites.
* Experience of carrying out checking, verification activities and functional safety assessments at stages one, two and three and the approach to resolving non-conformances with the standard.
* Proven knowledge, through qualification, in functional Safety (e.g. CEng, IEng, TUV Functional Safety Certified, TUV HAZOP & LOPA or similar)
* Demonstratable experience of managing and producing all requisite documentation deliverables for the safety lifecycle up to commissioning and client handover.
* Able to specify, and manage, the procurement of instruments, logic solvers, final elements and associated ancillaries in compliance with IEC61511:2016 where possible, and understand the limitations of using final element equipment manufactured in accordance with the machinery directive.
* Extensive experience of attending and leading FATs, SATs, onsite testing and commissioning activities associated with the functional safety elements of a project including independent protection layers
Please follow the instructions to apply: