Senior Civil Engineer
Commutable from Coventry, Wolverhampton, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Rugby, Nuneaton, Tamworth
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Civil Engineer to work in Birmingham. The ideal candidate will live in or around the area and have knowledge of Civils 3D, AutoCAD and have design experience in Section 38, 278 and 104.
This is a major opportunity for an ambitious person looking to work for a successful consultancy. The company are offering a permanent position, competitive salary and career progression for the right candidate.
- Responsible for the design and management of site development schemes.
- Management of each project from pre-planning to detailed design stage.
- Software Knowledge -Flow Hydraulic Modelling, Civils 3D and AutoCAD.
- Completing flood Risk Assessment Reports and SuDs Reports.
- Regular contact with clients and attending meetings as required.
- Responsible for Junior members of staff.
- Drainage strategies and site appraisals design capability.
- Drainage and external levels design capability.
- Design experience in Section 38, 278 and 104.
- Cut and Fill ground modelling.
- Vehicle Tracking
You will hold a degree in an appropriate discipline and have relevant industry experience and if not already Chartered working towards becoming professionally qualified with either the Institution of Civil Engineers or Structural Engineers. You will have experience working with software such as Civils 3D, AutoCAD and have design experience in Section 38, 278 and 104.