Service administrator/ reception
Monday to Friday
My client is looking for an experienced service administrator/ receptionist to work within their growing manufacturing facility in Liverpool.
You will be required to work within the business and will be dealing with customers and visitors on a daily basis. You will also be actively working in the workshop gathering data and documents from the engineers to be entered on to the in-house system.
- Experience of SAP software is highly advantageous
- Data entry
- To comply with Equality and Diversity Policy, Quality Policy and Manual Health, Safety and Environmental policies, and Employee Handbook policies and Procedures.
- Ensure that all tariffs and emerging work are logged on to Order Wise in a timely manor.
- Maintain good working relationships with all internal customers
- Maintain records for company vehicles and ensure they are signed in and out in compliance with company policy
- Be a focal point for Fleet Holiday and Sickness / return to work forms
- Assist HR in ensuring documentation (Forms, handbooks, appraisals) is handed out
- IT competent with Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good communications skills
- Able to work sportively as part of a team and with a friendly and approachable personality
- Have significant self-motivation and initiative with the ability to manage own workload and work with minimum supervision
If you feel you have the experience required for this role please click the link to apply