Role: - Shift RF Laboratory Test Engineer
Salary: - Competitive (DOE) plus 30% guaranteed shift allowance
Location: - Basingstoke
Working hours: - Friday-Sunday (8am-8pm)- 33-hour week
Russell-Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity to join our clients Global Testing and Certification Company. If you are an autonomous worker and have experience in RF Testing to various standards and regulatory requirements, then please apply within.
- Follows test plans in accordance to procedures and supervisors guidance
- Draws out and communicates on the progression of the projects and on the completed test reports.
- Work to tight schedules & deadlines- manage multiple projects at one time
- Communicates with customers during the setup and process to ensure correct evaluation of projects
- Leads and adapts test setups and equipment for allocated work which is based off the test plans and instructions from engineering.
- Completes complex upkeep on chosen test equipment and the laboratory area. May also perform calibration of test equipment
- Communicates with management and the technical team to provide suggestions for new equipment and processes.
- A degree/HNC/HND level in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or Science.
- Experience in RF Technologies
- Knowledge of EU, FCC & ISED regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of these standards EN300 328, EN301 893, EN300 440, EN300 113, EN303 413 would be ideal
- Understanding of analogue and digital communications technologies.
- An understanding or knowledge of working in a consumer compliance testing environment.
- Hard working and accepting of change
- Ability to work independently and also within a team- can take lead if required.
- Ideally have experience in testing a large variety of wireless technologies (WLAN 802.11, Bluetooth, cellular)