Site Control Systems Engineer
Russell Taylor is actively recruiting a Site Control Systems Engineer to work on a Nuclear Power Station.
The candidate should have proven experience commissioning Control Systems, ideally supported by certification/training from a manufacturer.
* Involvement throughout whole software/systems lifecycle, from design through coding to testing, installation and configuration, and documentation (working throughout to full QA procedures)
* Working within project team to customer deadlines
* Installation and configuration / testing work at customer sites
* In depth knowledge of control systems (PLCs)
* Knowledge of Profibus / Profinet networks
* Engineering / Computer related or appropriate engineering qualification (degree/HND) or comparable industrial experience
* Minimum 5 years' experience to fulfil requirements of this post.
* Good client facing skills, must be able to work as part of combined client/contractor team
* Driving licence