Russell Taylor are actively recruiting for a Site Manager to work for a reputable System Integrator within the Nuclear Industry.
The Site Manager will work on high profile PLC replacement projects on several Nuclear Power Stations around the UK, including Sellafield, various EDF power stations and URENCO.
The successful candidate will manage all aspects of delivery from survey to handover including all Health & Safety Management.
* Site Management including responsibility for multiple Sub Contractors, Health & Safety, CDM, RAMS, reporting, planning, toolbox talks, site meetings etc.
* Project Management including Risk Analysis, Planning, Resourcing, interviews, Stakeholder Management, costings, sales assistance, documentation control, Quality Assurance, Sales Assistance with bids, Key Performance Indicators (KPI's), Health and Safety implementation, Audits and reviews
* Compiling/reviewing and approving Risk Assessments and Method Statements, SHE, Site Waste management plans etc.
* To have successfully completed specific health and safety awareness training delivered by recognised training provider (IOSH, CITB, RoSPA, BSC etc), e.g. manual handling, (preferred qualified to minimum of Appointed Person), lifting operations (banksman/slinger), working at height, CDM, confined spaces etc.
* To have successfully completed CDM Training relevant to specific site responsibilities
* Demonstrable experience of delivering E,C&I solutions on site with a track record of success - on time, to specification and on budget within a commercial environment
* Strong and practical safety ethos
* Must be prepared to travel and work away at customer sites
* Full UK driving licence.