My client, a regional contractor that have recently opened an office in the South East, are currently looking for a Site Manager to join their team after a series on contract wins.
- Education projects up to £7m in value.
- Both new build and residential schemes.
- Projects across Kent/Surrey/Sussex.
- Ensuring the client's specifications are met.
- Coordinating sub-contractors.
- Ensuring high standards of site safety at all times.
- Preparation of site reports.
- Must have at least 5 years' experience within a reputable main contractor.
- Experience of managing education projects between £2m and £10m in value.
- Experience of 2-stage D&B contracts would be advantageous.
- Strong communications skills.
- Customer focussed.
- Driven and enthusiastic.
If you are interested in applying for this role or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Ellis on 0203 327 0158 or Luke.firstname.lastname@example.org