My client, a small family owned main contractor, are currently looking for a Site Manager to join their team after a series on contract wins.
- Education and residential projects up to £6m in value.
- Both new build and refurbishment schemes.
- Projects across Herts/Beds/Bucks/London/Berks/Cambs.
- Ensuring the client's specifications are met.
- Coordinating sub-contractors.
- Ensuring high standards of site safety at all times.
- Preparation of site reports.
- Must have at least 5 years' experience within a reputable main contractor.
- Experience of managing education and/or residential projects between £2m and £10m in value.
- Experience of D&B contracts would be advantageous.
- Strong communications skills.
- Customer focussed.
- Driven and enthusiastic.
If you are interested in applying for this role or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Ellis on 0203 327 0158 or Luke.firstname.lastname@example.org