Site Services/Facilities Engineer (Manufacturing)
Days based role - Monday to Friday (39hours per week)
We are working with a leading manufacturer who are continuing to develop their brand in the market place and undergoing a period of expansion and they require a Site Services/Facilities Engineer.
This role will work closely with the site engineering teams to ensure that site service equipment and facilities are maintained and improved to achieve maximum performance across the site.
The Site Services Maintenance Engineer will ideally have previous experience in a large-scale manufacturing/utility environment, as part of a maintenance or Site services team. Ideally you will hold a BOAS accreditation for this role; or have significant experience in the maintenance of large scale steam and boiler systems.
Key responsibilities include:
* Provide proactive and effective response to all site service breakdowns across the shift
* Safely maintain and operate the effluent treatment plant, steam raising plant ensuring the site operates within its environmental consent limits
* Responsible for the maintenance of general building services and fabric, yard areas and the boiler house, and the effluent treatment plant.
* Understand and support the site services KPI framework to drive performance.
* Timely response to plant breakdowns and planned maintenance
A fantastic benefit salary and benefit package for the right candidate with fantastic career development potential.
For an informal discussion contact Mike Cairns on 07741260386 or apply via cv submission.