The successful candidate will need to be prepared to and be enthusiastic about owning all aspects of this long-term maintenance contract.
The relationship between this key position and the client's site execution team is vital and as such they will be an integral part of the interview panel.
The client will want to see that the site supervisor is implementing all aspects of site safety efficiently and appropriately
Must be local due to the great possibility of responding to call outs
- Thermal Power station experience vital
- Piping/Plating trade background would be an advantage but not essential
- Maintenance of power station
- Experience in preplanning executing and closing out outages
Core skills / responsibilities
- Good communication skills and able to build a good working relationship with our already on-site site manager and his team.
- High level of focus on SHE.
- Driven to improve the already highly respected SHE culture both on site and within the company.
- Understanding of the quality requirements of undertaking pressure parts work within the power sector.
- Understanding of welding quality requirements.
- Good IT skills word, excel etc.
- Able to understand and work with the confines of a client's needs and plans