Role:- Stability Coordinator (Food/Pharma)
Type:- Full-time, permanent
Benefits:- Pension (matched up to 10%), discretionary bonus, Private Healthcare, employee recognition scheme, free gym membership, cycle to work scheme, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays & Christmas shutdown, option to buy/sell annual leave, & life assurance
Our Client, a nutritional specialist - manufacturing company (part of a global brand); are looking for an individual who is initiative, pays attention to detail & has experience of working with stakeholders. The ideal candidate will come from a QA/QC or Regulatory background in the Food or Pharmaceutical industry and have experience of coordinating stability activities. In return the successful candidate will be provided an excellent working community, career progression and an excellent package.
- Coordinate stability activities for all finished product recipes
- Involvement in innovation and renovation projects
- Ensure that the recipe portfolios meet all required internal and external standards.
- Review data storage systems to ensure effective collection, tracking and processing of analytical data (root cause analysis and action plans need to be addressed)
- Build effective relationships with key stakeholders.
- Assist various sustainability projects related to stability activities.
- Contribute to product launches in emerging markets
- Working with a variety of teams including lab and regulatory departments- helping the lab team run sensory panels and internal testing
- BSc degree in Food or Scientific field
- Experience in Food & Pharmaceutical industry-which includes experience in coordinating stability activities.
- Experience in either QA, QC or regulatory role
- Strong attention to detail and initiative thinking
- Experience of working with stakeholders
- Strong analytical mindset
- Ability to build successful internal and external relationships.
- Ability to work autonomously
- HACCP and Food Safety certificates (desirable)