Russell Taylor are Proud to offer this amazing opportunity for a Supply Chain Coordinator to join our Client who is a market leader in their market and globally recognised. This role would be ideal for you if you are a well organised individual, that has a passion for problem solving. As the Supply Chain Coordinator you will be the key contact between the Customers, suppliers and Production Planner's, it is your role to make sure that the products are delivered OTIF and exceeding all the client's expectations where possible.
In your role you will be liaising with all areas of the Manufacturing business, from the Bills of Materials to working with the planning team to ensure production requirements and timelines will be met, confirming with Quality, through to delivery of the products, ensuring requirements are met and exceeding the customer expectations where you can. As the Supply Chain Coordinator, you will be following the products through all stages of the production from orders and NPD, through to delivery, working through all the customer requirements and problem solving along the way.
Your Key Responsibilities will be:
- Liaising with planning, quality and production to resolve any related material or capacity issues and making sure production timelines can be met.
- Work with and resolve production scheduling or material issues with the customer or material suppliers.
- Order Materials in line with production requirements taking in to consideration lead times and checking/ monitoring progress until delivery.
- Liaise with marketing department to ensure artwork for new products are approved in time so that they do not impact on production.
- Manage artwork changes for existing products or range extensions for Customers
- Ensure the respective Commercial Account Managers and Support functions are kept up to date with all aspects which may impact on the Customers
- To assist in the New Product costings as needed (Materials and Process Costs).
- Setting up New Products & Maintain the Bills of Materials to reflect any notified changes
- Attending Customer meetings to represent the Supply Chain
- Generate Suppliers reviews based on KIP's set
- Run regular reports to provide the Customers info as required with excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Be a key team player and provide cover for other roles within the department as required
Skills you require to be successful in your new role:
- A minimum of 2 years working in a Supply Chain role within Manufacturing
- Strong communication skills are essential in both Written and Verbal
- Well organised and methodical, working to a high level of detail
- Accomplished MS Office systems knowledge, especially in MS Excel
- Must demonstrate cooperative, positive 'can do' attitude with strong work ethic and ability to work to deadlines
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Previous experience of a MRP system, Microsoft Navision experience advantageous
- 25 Days Holiday +Bank Holidays
- Training and development opportunities
- Pension contribution of 12%
- Working Hours are 8:30am to 17:00pm - Monday to Friday