Our client is a very well-known construction specialist within the Manufacturer sector looking to expand their team due to company growth. Proud of their reputation of being a global leader within its sector they strive to make this continue, by continuously improving and developing their products to be the product of tomorrow. The role of Technical Service Engineer is for you to provide technical support of cladding, roofing and envelope systems to customers and through the business and update technical literature when required.
If this sounds like the next exciting career opportunity, details of your new role are below.
Your new role as Technical Service Engineer will involve:
- Provide advice on specification / building physics / applications and maintenance on the range of to clients, architects, specifiers & cladding contractors etc.
- Assist Clients in their product selection and to promote other products where suited.
- Maintain CAD drawing system and generate drawings in AutoCAD.
- Provide product guidance to architects, cladding contractors, insurance companies and end users.
- Create specifications for our range of products.
- Ensure Salesforce is continuously updated
- Check customers' construction details to ensure that they comply with recommendations made.
To be successful in your new role you will have:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Knowledge of various types of cladding systems used on roof and wall applications in the UK.
- AutoCAD experience is essential.
- Revit experience is desirable
- An appropriate degree in engineering or similar is desirable but not essential.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel
- 2+ Years selling in the construction or engineering industry
- The ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Highly motived, goal driven with a can do attitude
- Excellent numeracy skills
- A passion for brand recognition and products
- Monday to Thursday 8.15am-5pm Friday 8.15am-4pm
- 24 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Incredible and thoroughly modern working environment
- Annual Bonus
- Opportunity to join a Global Graduate Scheme
- Amazing Career progression and development