Technical Proposals Engineer - Cheltenham
My client is looking for a Technical Proposals Engineer, to be part of an awarding winning team in UK & ROI.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following -
- To help and support the Technical Sales team in all Sales quotes, proposals and enquiries
- Writing proposals and quotes to a high standard
- Generate technical documents
- Be confident in upselling all company products and services
- Meet all KPI's set
- Provide excellent customer service/care
- Manage your own time to ensure your day runs as smooth as possible
- Seeing all projects through from start to finish
Candidate requirements -
- Mechanical Engineering experience is essential
- A HNC or equivalent in an Engineering discipline
- Be confident in building working relationships and be a committed team player
- Be determined to succeed and achieve
- Have a passion and a desire to utilise your skills to the best if your ability
- Have an excellent attention to detail and always get things right the first time
My client is a business with superiority in steam system engineering. They always offer the industry the most extensive range of product with services. They operate in over 25 countries worldwide and they are a true expert in what they do.
Competitive basic salary on offer with additional benefits and a company car. Please apply for more information!
Russell Taylor is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.
A full job description is available on request.