Role: Electrical Test Engineer
Salary: Up to £28,000 (DOE)
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for a test engineer to join our client's global testing company. You will be working within a team as a test engineer focusing on the safety of electrical and electronic products in both the laboratory and manufacturing facilities. This is a client facing so if you have strong communication skills, project management experience and engineering testing experience please apply within.
- Working within the laboratory undertaking precise testing measurements
- Working within the clients manufacturing facility, managing a time critical testing project
- Testing electrical products for safety, efficiency, fit for purpose and/or bespoke customer requirements.
- Review and complete test reports
- Regular contact and engagement with clients from technicians to directors to discuss testing requirements
- Manage multiple projects
- Possibility of overseas travel
- Qualified to at least a HNC in an engineering discipline
- Industry experience in engineering
- Experience of working in either a manufacturing or laboratory environment
- Experience of working with standards (BS 60598, BS 61347, BS 60950, BS 62368, BS 60730
- Strong communication skills (client facing role)
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Experience of project management
- Relationship builder
- Resourceful and solution focused
- Flexible approach to work and proactive
- Excellent attention to detail
- Electrical Test Engineer - Loughborough
- Testing Electrical Appliances apply within!