Test Engineers - Electrical / Electronic - Lab based
Loughborough / Leicester
Up to £28,000 depending on experience
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for Electrical / Electronic Engineers / Technicians / Apprentices / HNC looking to venture into the testing industry. Our client are a well-respected in house test house using only the best testing equipment and provide the highest standard of training. This is a customer facing role so you must be extremely customer focused, have excellent verbal communication and written skills.
- You will build relationships up with clients from all industries, understand their needs / requirements and deliver on time.
- Manage multiple test projects and manage them to the best of your ability.
- Test products depending on your specialism, electrical / electronic / to the highest standards to assist the manufacturing of product its CE marking / Certification.
- Test products such as lighting, IT equipment, audio, video, communications and large industrial appliances to ensure the safety of the product on behalf of client.
- Hit KPIs, time scales as agreed with clients.
- Maintain a safe / clean working environment at all times.
- Apprenticed trained - Engineer / Technician.
- Graduate or HNC could be highly desirable.
- Able to manage numerous test projects, good project management skills and highly organised.
- Customer focused with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a good attitude to succeed and work well with clients.
Whats on offer!
- Full training provided.
- Using the best test equipment and software in the industry.
- 8am - 4pm working hours - 1hour lunches.
- 27 days holiday raising with length of service.
- Long term career progression.