Title - Test Rig Calibration Role
Location - Wolverhampton
Salary - Competitive
Russell Taylor has an amazing opportunity for an experienced Test Rig Calibration Engineer to join a Global Company with a group of 2,300 employees, more than 1,500 engineers and technicians dedicated to calibration and repair services.
The successful Multi-Skilled Calibration / Test Rig Engineer day to day duties will include:
- To calibrate electronic / electrical, temperature and mechanical measuring instruments such as DMM's / multi-meters, frequency generators, thermocouples, ovens, furnaces, pressure, flow, load.
- Strip down and re-assemble test rigs.
- Fault find down to equipment level.
- Documenting and inputting data / results onto computer and producing calibration certificates.
- Where required create work instructions/procedures, risk assessments and method statements.
- To follow company QHSE guidelines.
- Flexibility to work approved overtime if required.