Trainee Quantity Surveyor
£18k upwards + package
My client is a design and build main contractor, who work up and down the country on projects in excess of £40m. They are looking for a Trainee Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Bangor.
You will assist the management of the commercial function for projects that you are allocated, including practical quantity surveying tasks, actions to support colleagues and administrative duties typical for a commercial / quantity surveying role.
This role includes Agile Working, meaning that due to the nature of the role you will be expected to travel to site nationwide as and when required - overnight stays may be included.
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to GCSE / BTEC standard in a relevant field
- Able to communicate both in person and via emails
- Have strong attention to detail, organisational skills and good numeracy skills
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Be an ambitious individual with long term goals to help take the organisation to the next phase
- Want a career within the commercial function
For more information on this role, please don't hesitate to contact me directly on 07790827676