Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultants / Account Managers
Russell Taylor Group are looking for more Apprentice / Junior / Trainee / Graduate Recruitment consultants.
Do you want a career that has a decent salary and allows an uncapped earning potential? Are you interested in helping people get a job within construction or engineering? Would you like to get on a pathway to management? Are you motivated by money or targets?
Location: RTG HQ Burton/Neston, Cheshire (near to ‘Two Mills’ junction) - Commutable distance from Liverpool, Chester, Deeside, Wirral & Ellesmere Port (and surrounding areas) .
NB:- Due to the location being away from main train and bus routes, a driving licence and a car is essential for this role.
Type: Permanent Roles
Hours: Days (Mon – Friday 8.30 start – 17.30 finish (Friday 8.30 start - 16.00 finish)
Salary: Competitive basic (depending on experience) plus an attractive commission structure and various incentives run throughout the year.
Benefits: Excellent Commission Structure, 25 days holiday (rising to 28, with years of service) plus bank holidays, free gym and fitness suite onsite, discounted café onsite, cycle to work scheme, extra half day holiday for your birthday, company pension, full training provided and apprenticeship available, stunning location – we are based at Burton Manor.
Due to continued success, we are currently recruiting for a Trainee Recruitment to join our Construction, Engineering and Scientific teams at our HQ in Burton Cheshire.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Researching job boards, company websites, industry magazines/ blogs etc to keep abreast of the latest industry and recruitment developments.
- Generating leads with prospective clientele.
- Specifically working within one of our complex sectors and building discipline specific knowledge.
- Sourcing candidates for current vacancies guiding them through the recruitment process
- Networking – Digital and social media networking, attending company visits, networking events, and building relationships with candidates and clients in order to source job leads.
To be suitable for this role you will ideally have:
- A desire to better yourself on a personal and financial level.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ideally, be educated to A-Level standard or equivalent.
- Experience within a sales environment (retail, telesales, or fast paced working environment) coupled with a confident and professional telephone manner.
- Enjoy working in a targeted environment.
- Must have the ability to interpret and communicate technical information.
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office and web research, database skills
- Drive to succeed.
- Ambition to become a consultant.
- The intelligence to adapt to a client needs.