Administrator (Construction Manufacturing)
£20,0000 plus Bonus
We are thrilled to currently be recruiting for our client who are looking for a Transport and Export Administrator to join their extremely busy Transport and Distribution Team.
Your new role will be based in Holywell joining the Transport Team to ensure the despatch process meets the requirements of the new customs process.
Your role will involve all aspects of administration including:
* Input and validation of data required for customs clearance into SAP
* Creating delivery paperwork for delivery shipments
* Ownership of queries relating to customs clearance process
* Assist with transport load planning for UK/Western Europe
* Booking overnight deliveries and updating despatch plans for products to UK/BENLUX & Ireland
* Handling of general transport queries
* Assist with compilation of transport KPI data and charts
* Provide general support to the transport department as required
* Investigate any product damage and late delivery issues
* Handling of invoice and PGI queries
This role will also support site systems auditing quality, safety and environmental and support SOP's and documentation control. Providing general support to the maintenance of safety,
environmental and quality systems and standards on site and in the preparation for site audits by
This list is not exhaustive and other duties may be required that are within the capabilities
of the post holder.
As our successful candidate you will possess the following skills and experience:
* Good communication skills both written and spoken
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work to deadlines and use own initiative to resolve problems
* Good level of IT literacy - Excel skills will be required, and a good working knowledge of SAP
* Monday to Thursday 8.15am - 5.00pm / Friday 4.00pm finish
* £20,000 salary
* Divisional Bonus
* 24 days plus all bank holidays
* Competitive pension contributions
Please click on the link to apply.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager